Monday, August 16, 2010

My Prince Charming - Cinderella of Boston

Once upon a time, there lived a young girl, named Cinderella, who had the smallest of feet. To her misfortune, everyone in Cinderella’s village wore a shoe size of 6 ½ medium or larger, including her evil stepsisters…(AKA - all of my friends – No offense, ladies ;) ). The poor young girl spent 20 long and grueling years being oppressed by her “wicked step mother”….(AKA - the shoe industry) who never allowed Cinderella to wear high heels. Her two evil stepsisters were lavished with shoes by Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin, and Valentino, while poor Cinderella was forced to wear Stride Rite.

Alas, ‘til one day, Cinderella met her Price Charming (AKA - the BEST website EVEEEEER) who offered to her all the high heels she had dreamt. Peep toes, stilettos, even platform sandals were all available in size 3!!! Never again would Cinderella be held back by her “EVIL Step Mother.”

And so, young Cinderella and her Prince Charming lived happily ever after… THE END!!

Seriously people, this is a very true story. The only shoes I could wear until I was 20 years old were kid’s shoes or shoes that were way too big. An old co-worker of mine empathized with my frustration, as she too suffered from mini foot-ism. She told me about www.cinderellaofboston.com where I could find trendy, inexpensive shoes in MY size!! I have never hugged anyone harder in my life. I think I even cried a little. Cinderella of Boston offers shoes for sizes 2-5 ½ …and they aren’t all grandma shoes. I’d say, 65 of my 95 pairs of shoes are from this website. They only have one retail store located in Westminster, CA, but all shoes are available online. I will definitely be letting everyone know when the Fall Catalogue comes out.

If you know anyone out there with small feet, PLEASE pass along this GEM. I have told several girls with tiny feet about this website and they’ve all had the same reaction – pure unadulterated joy.

http://www.cinderellaofboston.com/

SHOE OF THE “WEAK”:   from Cinderella of Boston

ZIP - on sale for $49.90 (originally $80)  This was my bdaypresent to myself a couple of months ago!

1 comment:

  1. cute!
    I'm also petite, from Morocco. My blog: mariculture-ever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete