Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boots, Boots, and MORE Boots!!

‘Tis the first day of Fall, ladies!!  We all know what that means…. a hot little sweater dress and tights paired with those super, sexy boots!  I have to say, Fall is my favorite season.  Not just because you get to cuddle up with hot chocolate next to the fire, but because of the boots.  This season, there is an abundance of choices; ranging all the way from the little shoe booties to the thigh high boot.  They even come in peep toe variety!  Studs, buckles, and zippers are all major shoe accessories this season; going right along with the biker trend that's so hot right now.  It will be easy to get a little overwhelmed when boot shopping this season.  My advice, pick a style that suits your personality and splurge on one or two pairs.  I like to pick about 8 pairs online that I like and send pics to my close gal pals who then help me to assess the situation.  Ladies, you know who you are and I appreciate it!  ;) 

Here are my pics:
FROM PRETTY SMALL SHOES -
Studly Boots:  SASHA - Petite Black Leather Ankle Boot  £189.00












Thigh Highs:  PANDORA - Thigh High Elasticated Boot  £299.00  (Helloooooo, Pandora!  ;) )











Peek-a-boo!:  EGO - Peep Toe Petite Boot  £258.00











FROM CINDERELLA OF BOSTON -
Slouchy:  GAMBIT - $125  (Yep, I totally purchased these bad boys)







Shorties with a buckle:  ROMAN - $80  (When in Rome...buy the shoes....and I did.)







Buckle up for Safety:  IMPULSE - $80

No comments:

Post a Comment